Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AR822) SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway - Administration
Have a question? Contact Us
- AR820 – Introduction to Integration
- Good understanding of SAP ERP procurement business processes
- Knowledge of SAP ERP MM module & ABAP concepts
- Overview and getting started on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
- Introduction to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on
- Configuration of SAP Cloud Connector
- Configuration of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on / SPRO – Global Settings and General Settings
- Deep dive into SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal and how to create an integration project
- Managing customizations
- During this course:
- Transaction / document type specific configurations will not be covered. If you wish to gain knowledge of any such transactions or document type, please subscribe to the "AR823 SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Features & Functions" course.
- We will not be focusing on any configurations specific to a solution such as Supply Chain Collaboration; Supplier Lifecycle Performance; Services Procurement; IS Retail; etc.
- You will get a chance to perform hands-on activities on the already configured environment.
- You will have limited access to training environment. You will not have permissions to change any configurations objects. The access provided to such objects is Read-Only.
- You will have full access to the required objects to perform defined hands-on exercises.
Course notes and announcements:
This Virtual Live Advance Class will introduce you to core aspects; capabilities; and configuration activities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution and covers mainly the required administrative activities and key configurations of various involved fragments to have necessary basic configuration in place to further configure integration flows for integrating Ariba Network and SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing) with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA on-premise. The lifecycle of IT and business solutions is nowadays shorter than ever before and integration being a critical area, companies are always challenged with the continual improvement of their IT supported business models and processes to remain cost effective. Learn in this course about the role of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution in implementation projects to reduce the overall deployment cycle time and increase efficiency. This course is a virtual classroom version and will expand on AR820 to provide comprehensive insight into capabilities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution. This course guides learners through the fundamental requirements and knowledge necessary for customer project team key users, IT Professionals, Solution Architects, and Project Managers who are deploying integration solutions. The content covered in the course will focus on key configurations of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-On; SAP Cloud Connector and give learners an opportunity to explore SAP Ariba Cloud Integration best practices through discussion on specific topics. There are hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live training environment to endorse their understanding
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org