Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(C4H341) SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2
Have a question? Contact Us
- Intermediate knowledge in Java, Java J2EE concepts and patterns, and Spring Framework
- C4H340 SAP Commerce Cloud Part 1
- Application Orchestrator
- Custom Backoffice Extensions
- Backoffice Configuration
- (Exercise) Backoffice
- Addon Overview
- Addon Architecture
- Accelerator Structure
- (Exercise) Addons
- Spartacus (Briefing)
- Customer Experience Calculation
- User and Segments
- Personalization of Content
- (Exercise) Personalization
- Search & Navigation
- Adaptive Search
- Adaptive Search in Backoffice
- Enhanced Search Experience with Personalization
- (Exercise) Search & Navigation
- Promotions & Coupons
- Promotions & Rule Engine
- Promotions – A Business User’s View
- Promotions – A Technical User’s View
- Special Out-of-the-box Features
- (Exercise) Promotions & Coupons
- SAP Commerce Web Services (Omni Commerce Connect)
- OCC Web Services
- (Exercise) Services
- (Exercise) CronJobs
- Event System
- Process Engine
- Architecture and Features
- Creating a Process
- Overview of Order Management Extensions
- Order Fulfilment Process
- Warehouse Integration Process
- Further Order Management Features
- (Exercise) Orders
- If you want to use your own machine, please consider the following system requirements:
- CPU: Minimum Dual Core (recommended Quad Core)
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB (recommended 16 GB)
- Hard Disk: 7200 rpm IDE (recommended SSD)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB (recommended 20 GB)
- Most recent Java 11 Development kit-64 bits
- This course is valid for both the on-premise and cloud version of SAP Commerce Cloud.
- If you are an SAP Commerce Cloud customer or partner, we recommend that you use your own machine for the best training experience. If you are not an official SAP partner or customer (NDA signed), you cannot access the Help Documentation as shown in this course. Follow these links for registration information: Help.
- This does not affect the duration of the course. Accessing the Help Documentation is not a mandatory part of this course and therefore do not affect the educational value of the training.
SAP Commerce Cloud 2105
Course notes and announcements:
This course is a continuation of SAP Commerce Cloud Part 1. SAP Commerce Cloud is composed of a standard set of extensions providing base functionality for building e-commerce solutions.
The content covers the remaining features of SAP Commerce Cloud that weren’t covered in Part 1, and it completes the understanding of participants in terms of what can be achieved with SAP Commerce Cloud. This course is targeted for software developers, software architects, and technical consultants.
Participants will work on a preconfigured online store based on the B2C Accelerator, similar to the one utilized during Part 1 (C4H340). They will, among other things, connect to a web service and customize it, create coupons and promotions, create an addon, and personalize their online storefronts.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org