Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(THR97) SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Academy
Have a question? Contact Us
- THR80 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR91 – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Academy** (Consultants who wish to work with customers who are migrating from SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 to Onboarding 2.0 must hold a valid THR9
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Configuration and Enablement of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Role-Based Permissions and Onboarding
- The Data Model for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Additional Data Collection
- The Onboarding Process
- Document Template Management and e-Signatures
- Email Notifications using Email Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and Recruiting Integration
- Compliance Settings for Onboarding
- Offboarding and Termination of Employees
- Onboarding Reports
- Final course assessment
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Course notes and announcements:
Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives core configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module.
This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org