Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA940) SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Authorizations, Scenarios & Security Requirements
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic understanding of SAP HANA functionalities and scenarios
- Introducing SAP HANA security
- Outlining security functions
- Describing SAP HANA implementation scenarios
- Using SAP HANA administration tools
- Managing users and user groups
- Implementing authorizations in the SAP HANA database
- Describing object ownership rules
- Introducing authorizations and database roles management
- Creating Catalog roles
- Creating HDI roles
- Setting up personal database user accounts
- Administer the SYSTEM user
- Managing authentication
- Enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases
- Analyzing users and authorizations
- Tracing authorization errors
- Viewing information about users and authorizations
- Using Audit Logging
- Managing audit logging on a tenant and the system database
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Course Notes and announcements:
The aim of this course is to prepare the participants to work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform. The course initially covers security functionalities including implementation scenario and security administration tools. Then it focuses on user-, authorization-, and authentication- management. Specific exercises are proposed, about enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases, User Groups, Audit Logging and Authorization trace. Authorization concepts of SAP HANA XSA application development are also introduced.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org