Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HOF60) Hands on experience for implementing Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- Overview SAP S/4HANA for central finance (S4F60)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA for central finance (S4F61)
- Share real-life Project experience and lessons learned for Central Finance implementations
- Enable participants to set proper expectations for each phase of the implementation
- Enable participants to support decision making activities throughout the implementation
- Enable participants to lead various implementation, testing and cutover activities
- Preparing for the Initial Load & Real-Time Replication
- Initial Load execution, troubleshooting and error management
- Real-Time Replication execution, troubleshooting and error management
- Central Finance delivered utility reports supporting data transfer activities
- Central processes deep dive
- Understand the value of SAP Activate CFIN Roadmap and SAP CFIN Product Roadmap
- This is a pure Hands-On Training course.
SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course is targeted at learners who have a strong foundation with SAP Central Finance.
This is a new type of SAP course that gives the participant more time to work through implementation specific scenarios on the system. The course is designed to take the participant’s project implementation experience to the next level. The goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge primarily through discussing specific cases and challenges, avoiding typical pitfalls, extending the knowledge by getting to know frequently asked questions, learn about error handling and other tips and tricks. This course complements and builds upon the overview and implementation courses for SAP Central Finance. Successful participation in this course leads to a skill badge that can be used in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge is described in the badge description.
The course can serve as preparation (but is not mandatory) for the Central Finance certification (C_S4FCF_2020) or to prepare a Central Finance consultant for managing the actual design and implementation tasks on an SAP S/4HANA implementation project.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org