Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F74) Adv. Business Processes with SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- Course Fundamental Business Processes with SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4F70)
- Course Contracts and Conditions in SAP Contract and Lease Management for SAP S/4HANA (S4F72)
- Overview on contracts and conditions
- Adjustment of conditions: process overview
- Adjustment of conditions: adjustment methods (graduated rent, free adjustment, index-based adjustment, adjustment measures, comparative rent, representative lists of rents)
- Service charge settlement: process overview and infrastructure
- Service charge settlement: settlement process
- Sales-based rent agreements and settlement
- System setup and main configuration settings
- The course S4F74 is the successor for the corresponding units of the course RE200 which describes Real Estate Management business processes in SAP ERP.
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
Participants of this course will understand business processes in Real Estate Management, e.g. adjustment of conditions, service charge settlement, and sales-based rent agreements. The participants become familiar with the adjustment process for contract conditions and will practice the use of different adjustment methods (e.g. free adjustment, index-based adjustment, and adjustment measures). The content of this course also includes the settlement process and the infrastructure for services charge settlement. Furthermore, advanced payments and posting documents, created during the settlement process, will be explained in the course. Another unit of the course is dedicated to sales-based rent agreements, sales reports, and the sales-based settlement. The participants of this course also become familiar with the master data objects and important configuration settings which are necessary to use the mentioned business processes. The content of the course S4F72 (‘Contracts and Conditions in SAP Contract and Lease Management for SAP S/4HANA’) is essential to understand the content of this course.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org