Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4TM3) Charges and Settlement in SAP S/4HANA TM
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4H00 or S4H00e – SAP S/4HANA Overview
- S4600 or S4600e - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- S4601 or S4601e - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Execution
- S4TM1 or S4TM1e – Business Processes in S/4HANA TM
- S4TM2 or S4TM2e – Pl
- Transportation Management as Part of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Describing TM in S/4HANA
- Explaining Basic and Advanced Transportation Management
- Transportation Management Master Data and Configuration
- Creating Charge Calculation Master Data: Scale, Rate Table, Calculation Sheet, Freight Agreement
- Configuring Charge Types
- Charge Calculation
- Determining Agreements
- Calculation Special Charges
- Freight Settlement
- Creating Freight Settlement Documents
- Integrating to Materials Management (MM)
- Verifying Invoices
- Cost Distribution and Billing of Freight Cost
- Distributing Freight Costs
- Billing Freight Costs in SD
- Strategic Freight Procurement
- Preparing Strategic Freight Procurement
- Executing a Freight Procurement Process
- Embedded LSP Process
- This course includes content that is similar to content from course TM130. The main differences are as follows:
- User Interface: Fiori UX (S4TM3) vs. NWBC (TM130)
- Software: S/4HANA (S4TM3) vs. TM 9.6 (TM130)
- Configured Scenario for Exercises: embedded (S4TM3) vs. side-by- side (TM130)
- From a functional perspective S4TM3 covers a similar content compared to the relevant units from TM130.
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course will help you to prepare for the implementation stage of your SAP Transportation Management project or enable you to configure the system in your role as an application consultant. You will be able to create the necessary master data and configuration in SAP Transportation Management to perform charge calculation. Furthermore, the course explains how to set up SAP Transportation Management (TM) as well as its integration into Materials Management (MM) to facilitate freight settlement processes. With this course you will be able to explain how to distribute costs to the originating delivery items. Furthermore, this course explains the Strategic Freight Procurement process and the necessary configuration steps to implement it in SAP TM.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org