Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BPC445) Planning Application Kit (PAK)
Have a question? Contact Us
- BW405 SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis
- BW410 SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehousing
- Basic Knowledge of the planning process from a business point of view
- Overview of BPC11.1 Embedded
- Positioning BPC11.1, Discussing Key Terms and Components
- Describing BPC Implementation Options
- Introducing SAP HANA
- Introducing BW and How it is Used for Planning
- Planning with BPC11.1 Embedded
- Designing Aggregation Levels
- Configuring Basic Planning Functions
- Creating Reporting and Planning Queries
- Using the Planning Buffer
- Using the BPC11.1 Web Client
- Learning About the BPC11.1 Web Client Features
- Modeling BPC Environments and Models
- Maintaining BW Master Data
- BPC11.1 Embedded Local Planning Scenarios
- Configuring Stand Alone Local Providers
- Configuring Integrated Local Providers
- Integrating Local into Global Data
- BPC11.1 Process Control, Administration, and Recap
- Administering Work Status
- Positioning and Designing Business Process Flows
- Administering Security
- Administering Transports
- This course is revevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver. (BPC Embedded version 10.1)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA. (BPC Embedded version 11.1)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA.
Analysis for Office 2.7
Notes and announcements:
Participants of this class will learn the key administration, configuration, implementation, planning, and reporting skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver and version for SAP BW/4HANA.
You will learn how SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, Business Planning and Consolidation, Analysis for Excel, and Integrated Planning can be used to provide a one stop shop for all planning requirements including manual and automatic planning, local providers, local characteristics, local hierarchies, maintaining master data from the BPC Web Client. You will use the BPC11.1 web client as well as the BW Modeling perspective in HANA Studio.
You will learn how to control planning processes with work status and business process flows, security, and how to transport new objects. You will manage work status and also launch activites from Analysis for Excel.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org