Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4TM6) Technical Deep Dive for Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- * S4TM1 * BC400, BC401, BC430 or similar
- Discuss the SAP TM Architecture
- Learn how to work with the Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF) in SAP TM
- Enhance standard TM Business Objects in BOPF
- Create custom TM Business Objects in BOPF
- Access TM business objects from ABAP OO and debug TM coding
- Understand user interface capabilities in SAP TM
- Understand how Floor Plan Manager (FPM) is used in SAP TM
- Understand how FPM-BOPF Integration (FBI) is used in SAP TM
- Enhance standard TM user interfaces with FPM/FBI
- Create custom TM user interfaces with FPM/FBI
- Create and enhance Personal Object Work Lists (POWL) in SAP TM
- Use Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) in SAP TM to extend business logic
- Use implicit enhancements in SAP TM to extend business logic
- Use the Process Controller in SAP TM to adjust process step sequence and additional, customer specific steps to support SAP TM business strategies
- Create BRFplus-based Conditions to influence business behavior in SAP TM
- Discuss integration topics in SAP TM
- Learn how to monitor and troubleshoot the integration of SAP TM to other systems
- Learn how to enhance SAP TM Web Services with custom fields
- Configure Post Processing Framework (PPF) in SAP TM
- Enhance Adobe Print Forms in SAP TM
SAP S/4HANA 1909 FP00
Course notes and announcements:
This course will help you to prepare for a support role in the SAP Transportation Management implementations and enables you to use the system in your technical role. You will learn technical and enhancement aspects in SAP Transportation Management.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com