Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BW450) SAP BW/4HANA Data Acquisition
Have a question? Contact Us
- BW410-SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehousing
- Hands-on experience with any version of SAP BW
- BW350 (SAP BW Data Acquisition)
- BW430 (SAP BW/4HANA Modeling)
- HA100 (SAP HANA Introduction)
- HA300 (SAP HANA Implementation and Data Modeling)
- HA550 (S
- SAP BW/4HANA Strategy and Overview
- Data Acquisition into SAP BW/4HANA with Operational Data Provisioning (ODP_SAP)
- Operational Data Provisioning Delta Management (ODP_SAP)
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Extraction from SAP S/4HANA (ODP_CDS)
- Other Types of Operational Data Provisioning in SAP BW/4HANA (ODP_SLT, ODP_BW, ODP_HANA)
- Data Acquisition into SAP HANA and the HANA_LOCAL source system
- Data Acquisition into BW/4HANA with the HANA_SDA source system
- Manage and Optimize Data Flow Components in SAP BW/4HANA
- Big Data Acquisition to SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Data Hub
- This course provides you a very sound foundation of newer and existing BW data acquisition concepts and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
- This course now uses an S/4HANA source system and the HANA 2.0 database release, including the Web IDE for SAP HANA XSA calculation views.
- This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience.
SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP07
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
SAP S/4HANA 2020 FP01
SAP HANA Studio 2.3.56
SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools 1.23
SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Excel 2.8
Course notes and announcements:
This course enables SAP BW/4HANA customers and consultants to provision (load, replicate) data into SAP BW/4HANA. It highlights the simplified data flow of BW/4HANA, and data provision techniques targeting the underlying SAP HANA database directly. The emphasis is on learning and practicing various technologies in support of data acquisition including Operational Data Provisioning, Smart Data Integration and CDS views. Special topics are changing a hierarchy via upload, enhanced master data upload, creating a Process Chain from a BW DataFlow, and error handling. In addition, a brief excursion to SAP Data Hub is also covered.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org