Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4C80) Advanced Extensibility with SAP Cloud SDK
Have a question? Contact Us
- Java Development language
- Basic concepts of Spring Boot development framework
- Basic concepts of Nest development framework
- HTTP protocol
- HTML language
- S4C01e: RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boardin
- Options for extending RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Extension use cases
- Main principles and qualities of cloud-native applications development
- Introduction to extensibility in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Core features for In-App and Side-by-side extensions
- Search and activate SAP APIs
- Creation of generic Java programs calling SAP APIs
- Creation of a CRUD extension application based on Java and the Spring framework
- Creation of generic TypeScript programs calling SAP APIs
- Creation of a CRUD extension application based on TypeScript and the Nest framework
- Creation of a Multi-Target Application
- Introduction to application security
- Introduction to automated test
- Introduction to DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Introduction to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud event-driven extension apps
- This course will focus on the "server side" part of extension application development and does not cover the development of the Fiori user interface. You can learn SAP Fiori UI development by going through one of the SAP Fiori/SAP SAPUI5 learning journeys.
SAP Cloud SDK 3.0 or later
Course notes and announcements:
The primary focus of the course is on the integration of the extension application with RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, so that you’ll be able to easily integrate the use of SAP Cloud SDK with your own development framework. In particular, exercises are proposed that use the SpringBoot framework (with Java) and the Nest framework (with TypeScript).
The course contains a set of exercises that will show you how to build an extension application that will allow you to execute search and CRUD operations in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud via the SAP Cloud SDK. During development you’ll have available the SAP Business Application Studio, plus a choice of "market standard" development environments (IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse), so that you can adopt the one with which you are already familiar.
Keep in mind that this course will focus on the "server side" part of the extension application and does not cover the development of the Fiori user interface. You can learn SAP Fiori UI development by going through one of the SAP Fiori/SAP SAPUI5 learning journeys.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com