Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IBP800) SAP IBP for Response and Supply
Have a question? Contact Us
- IBP100 or IBP10E – SAP IBP Overview
- IBP200 - SAP IBP SAP IBP Platform Features and Time Series Based Heuristics Planning
- IBP700 – Time Series Based Constrained Supply Planning with SAP IBP
- Overview and positioning of SAP IBP for response and supply
- Overview of SAP IBP for response and supply
- Overview of SAP IBP for response and supply business planning processes
- Business coverage and integration overview
- Master Data Types and Order-Based Profiles
- Order-based planning master data
- Supply chain model used for exercises
- SAP IBP order-based planning basics and profiles
- Planning Area Configuration and Basic Functions
- SAP7 Planning Area
- Order-based settings
- Versions and scenarios
- Constrained Forecast Run
- What is an unconstrained forecast and why execute it?
- Key capabilities
- Response Planning
- What is response planning and why execute it?
- Additional capabilities
- Response planning and available-to-promise (ATP)
- Gating Factors
- What are gating factors?
- Planning situation with gating factors
- Pegging and detailed pegging
- Overview of Order-Based supply optimizer
- Order-based optimizer costs
- Optimizer run details
- Deployment Planning Using Heuristics
- What is deployment planning and why execute it?
- Special Topics
- Order-based planning calendars
- Switchable constraints
- Synchronized planning – production planning integration
- A self-paced e-learning version of this course (IBP80e) is available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
SAP IBP OD 2111
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as IBP80E. In this comprehensive course you will gain a solid understanding of the SAP IBP response and supply application. Instructor-led training is supplemented with hands-on exercises. Do not attempt this course until you have first completed the mandatory prerequisite IBP100 or IBP10E – SAP IBP Overview, to ensure you have attained the foundational knowledge to maximize your learning goals.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org