Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ADM103) System Administration II for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
Have a question? Contact Us
- ADM100 – System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- Experience in the administration of SAP systems
- Technology Components for HTTP-based Communication
- Internet Communication Manager (ICM)
- Internet Communication Framework (ICF)
- Web Services and SAP Gateway in AS ABAP
- SAP Web Dispatcher
- SMTP Communication and SAPconnect
- Enqueue Replication Server (ERS)
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- Extended Computer Aided Test Tool (eCATT)
- Aspects of Globalization
- Multiple languages in one SAP system
- Following on from ADM100 (System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite), this course provides additional training on AS ABAP for SAP system administrators.
- About half of this course covers technology components for HTTP-based communication.
- The course material is available in English only.
SAP S/4HANA 2020
ABAP Platform 2020
AS ABAP 7.55
Course notes and announcements:
HTTP based communication plays a major role in Enhancement Package 8 for SAP ERP or in SAP S/4HANA (in particular, when you want to use SAP Fiori).
During the ADM103 training you will gain the administrative knowledge for the configuration of HTTP based communication. ADM103 therefore also serves as a preparation for the UX200 class. In addition, this class covers other topics such as SMTP communication and Central User Administration from an administrative point of view.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 4 day instructor led course qualifies for 32 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com