Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F28) Profit Center Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- Course Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F10) or
- Course Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20)
- Profitability Management
- Outlining Profitability and Sales Accounting Options
- Outlining Global Settings in SAP General Ledger Accounting
- Profit Center Master Data
- Creating Profit Center Master Data
- Assigning Profit Centers to Account Assignment Objects
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA) Actual Postings
- Explaining Profit Center Updates
- Explaining the Data Flow in Financial Accounting
- Integrating Profit Centers and Materials Management (MM)
- Integrating Cost Object Controlling (COC) and PCA
- Integrating Sales and Distribution (SD) and PCA
- Processing Allocations in PCA
- Profit Center Planning
- Outlining the basic concept of Profit Center Planning with SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of transfer price concept
- The profit center derivation is explained as part of SAP General Ledger Accounting with document splitting activated.
- The focus of this training is on the Profitability Management, Profit Center Master Data and Actual Postings topics.
- This course describes the basic concept of Profit Center Planning in SAP S/4HANA. This course describes only the basic concept of Transfer Pricing without system demonstrations and exercises.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Course Notes and Announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F28E.
Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of profit center accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com