Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4615) Billing in SAP S/4HANA Sales
Have a question? Contact Us
- Billing Documents in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Setting Up Organizational Units
- Controlling the Billing Process – Customizing of a Billing Type
- Special Billing Types – Complaint Processing and Pro Forma Invoice
- Creating Billing Documents in different ways
- Analyzing Invoice Combination and Invoice Split
- Types of Settlement (Invoice List, Billing Document Requests, Preliminary Billing)
- Setting up of Billing Plans - Processing Down Payments and Installment Payment
- Setting Up the Account Determination
- Interface Between Sales and Financial Accounting
- Service-related and cost-related billing as well as internal allocation are not covered in this course. If you are interested in those topics please refer to the respected courses: S4750 or PLM335 Service, S4680 Cross Application Processes in Sales and Procurement and S4F25 Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/4HANA.
SAP S/4HANA 2021FP00
Course notes and announcements:
This course covers the functions and customizing settings of billing within SAP S/4HANA Sales, and the billing interface points between Sales and Financial Accounting.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org