Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(CLD500) Introduction to SAP Workflow Management powered by SAP BTP
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic knowledge in business processes and programming or scripting.
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Discuss common challenges of business process execution
- Choose the matching SAP Workflow Solution for your business scenario
- Describe digital process automation capabilities within the SAP Extension Suite
- Describe SAP Workflow Management
- Unit 2: Live Process Content in the Process Flexibility Cockpit
- Explain the concept of Live Process Content
- Explain the relevance of SAP API Business Hub in the context of SAP Workflow Management
- Be able to find Live Process Content in SAP API Business Hub
- Explain the capabilities of the Process Flexibility Cockpit
- Explain the concept of Process Variants
- Import Live Process Content via Process Hub
- Configure Process Variants
- Activate and deploy Process Variants
- Unit 3: BPMN and SAP Workflow Service
- Describe BPMN and underlying concepts
- Describe BPMN artifacts and their usage
- Describe BPMN Best Practices
- Model a process
- Unit 4: SAP Workflow Service
- Describe capabilities of SAP Workflow Service
- Set up a workflow project in SAP Business Application Studio
- Use the workflow editor
- Describe the use of the workflow context
- Describe workflow attributes
- Describe different workflow user interface technologies
- Create task forms as task user interfaces
- Describe user tasks
- Add user tasks to workflows
- Use the SAP Launchpad service
- Describe gateways
- Add gateways in workflows
- Describe service tasks
- Add service tasks to workflows
- Describe events and mail tasks
- Add events and mail tasks to workflows
- Use REST clients
- Unit 5: SAP Business Rules Service
- Describe the capabilities of the SAP Business Rules service
- Explain main concepts of SAP Business Rules
- Describe the Enterprise Rule Model
- Explain the creation process of a Business Rules project
- Describe the different entities of SAP Business Rules
- Describe the versioning concept of SAP Business Rules
- Unit 6: SAP Process Visibility Service
- Explain the capabilities of the SAP Process Visibility service
- Explain the main concepts of the SAP Process Visibility service
- Create a visibility scenario based on a workflow definition
- Build a visibility scenario by adding workflows
- Activate visibility scenarios
- This course focuses on SAP Workflow Management in the SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment. Differences and specifics in the SAP BTP, Neo environment will not be discussed.
SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will get an overview of SAP Workflow Management powered by SAP BTP. If you have a diverse system landscape with several heterogenous cloud or on-premise systems to integrate into joint workflows, this is the way to move forward.
The training will set SAP Workflow Management into relation to other workflow solutions offered by SAP. You will get an introduction into BPMN 2.0 and how it is implemented in SAP Workflow Service. Focus of this training will be to show you the concepts and tools for developing your own workflows in the SAP BTP. This includes implementing user tasks, automated script tasks, the integration of remote systems or services via service tasks and managing the flow of your process using sequence flows, gateways and the workflow context.
Additionally, you will learn about using the Business Rules Service, Process Visibility Service and Process Flexibility to further enhance your workflow experience.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org