Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4611) Basic Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4H00 or S4H00e – SAP S/4HANA Overview
- S4600 or S4600e - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- S4601 or S4601e - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Execution
- Transportation Management as Part of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Describing the Main Components of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explaining Basic and Advanced Transportation Management
- User Experience – Working with TM
- FIORI User Interface
- Using Worklists in TM
- Master Data for Logistical Processes
- Business Partners
- Transportation Network
- Organizational Structure
- Creation of Transportation Requirements
- Defining Transportation Relevance
- Creation of Freight Units
- Transportation Planning
- Creation of Freight Orders / Freight Bookings
- Subcontracting to Carriers
- Transportation Execution
- Generating Outputs – Creation of Print Documents
- Transportation Statuses
- Warehouse Processes: Picking to Posting Goods Issue
- Charge Calculation and Freight Settlement
- Master Data for Financial Processes
- Calculating Transportation Charges in Freight Orders
- Settling Transportation Charges with Carriers
- Verifying Freight Invoices
- Distributing Transportation Costs
- Billing Freight Costs in SD
- A self-paced e-learning version of this course (S4611E) is also available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
SAP S/4HANA 2021
Course notes and announcements:
This course will help you to prepare for the blueprinting stage of your SAP S/4HANA logistics execution implementation based on the (basic) transportation management functional scope. It will enable you to use the system in your role as a business analyst or business user. You will gain an overview of the key business transactions and system capabilities to enable you to design the processes you will use within your own organization. You will learn how the (basic) transportation management process in SAP S/4HANA can help you to support the order fulfillment process, transportation planning, subcontracting, execution, charge calculation and settlement. A self-paced e-learning version of this course (S4611E) is also available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com