Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4620) Pricing in SAP S/4HANA Sales
Have a question? Contact Us
- Customizing Knowledge in Sales
- Introducing Pricing and the Condition Technique
- Pricing Configuration
- Maintaining Condition Records in different ways
- Special Pricing Functions like exclusion or group condition
- Special Condition Types and Statistical Condition Types
- Analyzing the Determination of Tax Condition Types
- Introduction to Condition Contract Management (Sales Rebate)
- Workshop: Troubleshooting Exercise
- Pricing for variant configuration is covered in the course S4105 Variant Configuration SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management Pricing through preliminary costing as part of make- to-order production is covered in the course S4F25 Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/HANA.
SAP S/4HANA 2020FP00
Course notes and announcements:
This course covers the functions and customizing settings of pricing within SAP S/4HANA Sales
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org