Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F01) Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP FI Professionals
Have a question? Contact Us
|Location:||Date||Guaranteed to Run:|
|Live Virtual, US||08/22/2022|
|Newtown Square, PA||10/24/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||10/24/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||12/12/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||01/30/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||07/17/2023|
|Live Virtual, US||12/11/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||12/11/2023|
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: email@example.com
- At least associate level knowledge of SAP ERP Financial Accounting
- Introduction to SAP HANA and S4/HANA
- Overview of Financials for SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
- Use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
- Analysis of the Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Define a Financial Statement Version using the Global Accounting Hierarchy
- Overview of the Basic Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA
- This course is for experienced SAP ERP Financials consultants that want to upskill from SAP ERP to the SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F01E.
The course provides an overview of the Financial Accounting capabilities that are new or different in SAP S/4 HANA compared to SAP ERP. This course addresses consultants that are experienced in SAP ERP Financial Accounting. You will learn how to configure and use the most important business processes.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org