Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F03) Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA Financials knowledge
- Course ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP FI Professionals’ (S4F01/S4F01E) or
- Course ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP CO Professionals’ (S4F02/S4F02E)
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the conversion process per system starting point
- Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
- The course describes the necessary customizing for a conversion of Financials to SAP S/4HANA starting from a classic GL system.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F03E. This course provides an in depth look at the process for a conversion of the financial components to SAP S/4HANA.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org