Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F10) Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
|Location:||Date||Guaranteed to Run:|
|Live Virtual, US||08/29/2022|
|Newtown Square, PA||08/29/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||10/17/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||01/23/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||01/23/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||07/17/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||08/28/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||10/16/2023|
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: email@example.com
- Essential: Accounting Knowledge
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Providing an Overview of the SAP S/4HANA
- Using the SAP Fiori Front-End
- Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP S/4HANA
- General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
- Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records (BP)
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Management
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Customer Master Records (BP)
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Order Management
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
- Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
- Bank Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
- The course content is limited to the most important functions in the Financial Accounting integrated environment. You can learn about technical system configuration (customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual applications in the advanced courses.
- This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course features a high level of individual participation.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F10E.
Participants of this course will gain an overview of the Financial Accounting capabilities of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Financial Accounting related business requirements and how the fundamental business processes and tasks are executed in the system. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course. Especially if you are new to Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA, this course is the right starting point for you. If you plan to take the academy and certification for Financial Accounting, this course will help you to better understand the certification courses. For the actual certification, it is recommended, but not mandatory.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org