Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F95) Implementing SAP S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Experience in accounting and consolidation business processes.
- Business Consolidation with SAP for group reporting overview
- Describing Business Consolidation with SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting
- Running consolidation tasks
- Master Data and Structures
- Describing the structures and architecture
- Managing time & version dependent master data
- Managing COAs, versions, subitems, and custom fields
- Modeling hierarchies, aggregation and additional master data
- Data preparation
- Collecting data
- Balance carryfoward
- Configuring data validation
- Describing document types, posting levels, and selected items
- Booking journal entries and using substitution & validation
- Reclassifying data
- Designing a currency translation solution
- Consolidation and Eliminations
- Using Intercompany Reconciliation, matching and integrated eliminations
- Implementing matrix eliminations
- Explaining consolidation of investments
- Reporting, Planning and Balance Carryforward
- Build and use report rules for cash flow and comprehensive income reports
- Use report logic for matrix reporting
- Run group reporting tasks on planning data and discuss SAP Analytics Cloud integration
- Execute balance carryforward and report on the results
- Customers using the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting solution can benefit from this class due to the similarities. Cloud versus on-premise differences are discussed. Consolidation of Investments(COI) is discussed and used but not configured. The S4F96 class contains basic- to-advanced configuration of COI for both rule-based and activity-based.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
SAP Analysis for Office 2.8
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F95E.
You will learn the components, architecture, and features for the SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting.
Participants will learn how to configure consolidation from the ground up in an end-to-end scenario. Financial statement items, consolidation units and other master data will be discussed.
You will use SAP Fiori apps to carry out all month-end closing tasks including data release, currency translation, matching, and matrix eliminations.
Participants will learn to configure and use the data and consolidation monitors to execute and control the closing process.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com