Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(C4H460) SAP Cloud Applications Studio (Previously known as C4C30)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Development experience.
- Development experience with .NET or a similar language
- Basic knowledge of SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio: An Overview
- Describing SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Explaining the System Environment
- Explaining the System Architecture
- Getting Started with SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Introduction to Scripting Languages
- Introduction to Scripting Language for Business Object Definitions
- Introduction to Scripting Language for Business Logic Implementations
- Introduction to UI Designer
- Explaining UI Designer
- Creating Extension Fields
- UI Designer – Embedded Component
- Creating Embedded Component
- Business Configuration
- Explaining Business Configuration Basics and Architecture
- Creating a Business Configuration Set and View
- Service Integration
- Creating Service Integration
- Configuring Data Workbench
- Describing Web Service – Provisioning
- Describing Web Service – Consumption
- Describing a Data Source
- Enabling Notification Rules
- Mass Data Run
- Creating a Mass Data Run
- Approval Process
- Describing the Approval Process
- Translate and Adapt User Interface Texts
- Translating a Business Object
- Describing Mashups
- Lifecycle Management
- Describing Lifecycle Management
- Wrap Up
- Wrapping Up the Course
SAP Cloud for Customer 2111
Course notes and announcements:
The SAP Cloud Applications Studio course simulates the development of a specific customer requirement into an SAP Cloud for Customer functional enhancement using SAP Cloud Applications Studio. Participants are introduced to the Partner Development Infrastructure (PDI) and gain hands-on experience with the Software Development Kit (SDK) using its key features.
The SAP host guides participants through the design, development, and deployment of an SAP Cloud for Customer add-on solution.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 4 day instructor led course qualifies for 32 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com