Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(DMC300) Machine Model and Connectivity with SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic knowledge of SAP Plant Connectivity
- SCM385 or SC385e – SAP Manufacturing Plant Connectivity (PCo)
- Unit 1: SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud and SAP Plant Connectivity Overview
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Portfolio
- High-Level Capabilities of the SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud Solution
- SAP Plant Connectivity Overview (Source System, Agent Instances, Destination Systems, Notifications)
- Integration Scenarios
- Unit 2: Machine Model and Connectivity
- SAP Cloud Connector and SAP Plant Connectivity Integration
- Unit 3: Service Providers
- Manage Service Providers
- Unit 4: Machine Model Core Components
- Manage Templates
- Manage Models
- Manage Equipment
- Unit 5: Manage Equipment Connectivity
- Manage Equipment Connectivity
- Unit 6: Shop Floor Designer
- Introduction to Shop Floor Designer
- Production Processes
- Unit 7: Sensor Data Visualization
- Visualize Sensor Data with Dashboard Designer
SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud 2108
SAP Plant Connectivity 15.4
Notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as DMC30E.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org