Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4EA1) SAP S/4HANA Asset Management - Functions and Innovations
Have a question? Contact Us
- Detailed knowledge of SAP ERP Enterprise Asset Management
- Solutions, Deployment & Best Practices
- Solution Portfolio in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
- Best Practices, Business Functions, Simplification List
- Fiori Launchpad & Architecture
- Organizational Levels and Technical Objects
- Maintenance Processing - Standard
- Creating and Planning a Maintenance Task
- Resource Scheduling
- Check, Execute, Complete a Maintenance Task
- Maintenance Processing - Simplified
- Maintenance Processing - Phase-based
- New phase-based process
- Preventive Maintenance
- Task Lists
- Maintenance Plans
- Inspection Checklists
- Embedded Analytics - new Fiori Apps
SAP S/4HANA 2021 On Premise FPS00
Course notes and announcements:
This course covers key aspects of the enhancements in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management and is targeted at experienced SAP ERP Enterprise Asset Management customers and partners.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org