Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F05) Customizing and Conversion of Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- You should be familiar with the business processes and configuration of the classic SAP Asset Accounting application
- You use the Simplification Item Check to check whether the system is ready for conversion.
- You can see how the chart of depreciation is adjusted.
- See in detail and step by step how the conversion from classic Asset Accounting to new Asset Accounting in an SAP ERP EHP 8 system works.
- See customizing adjustments that are needed after the conversion.
- Execute different asset transactions in SAP S/4HANA in order to get familiar with the new Asset Accounting and its new posting logic
- Create a new chart of depreciation for the ledger approach (in SAP S/4HANA)
- Create a new chart of depreciation for the account approach (in SAP S/4HANA)
- Explain the differences between the different systems (account approach versus ledger approach)
- Perform of the depreciation run in SAP S/4HANA
- Explain changes in the architecture and the consequences for reporting. See the differences in Customizing.
- Use the Migration Cockpit for Legacy Data Transfer.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F05E.
This course explains in depth the difference between Asset Accounting in SAP ERP and new Asset Accounting application in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn the key differences between these two solutions concerning the concepts, the capabilities and the configuration options. Attendees should be familiar with the classic SAP Asset Accounting.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com