Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F94) Overview SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting
Have a question? Contact Us
- Experience in accounting and consolidation business processes.
- Participation in the course Overview of Finance in SAP S/4HANA (S4F00).
- Describing Business Consolidation
- Using the solution for month-end closing tasks
- Managing master data
- Data release from central journal
- Data collection & validation
- Currency translation
- Intercompany matching & reconciliation
- Intercompany and profit on inventory eliminations
- Matrix consolidation
- Consolidation of investments and equity pick up
- Planning and SAP Analytics Cloud integration
- Reporting & balance carry forward
- Customers using the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting solution can benefit from this class due to the similarities of the Cloud and on- premise solutions.
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F94E.
In this course you will get an overview on the business capabilities and benefits of SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting. You will see how the data and consolidation monitors are used to execute and control the closing process including: data collection, data release, validation, group journals, single and multiple group currency translation, intercompany and profit on inventory eliminations, rule/activity-based consolidation of investments, equity pick up. Intercompany matching and reconciliation Fiori apps will be demonstrated as well.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com