Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(GTS200) Configuring SAP Global Trade Services
Have a question? Contact Us
- GTS100 (SAP Global Trade Services Overview) or comparable knowledge
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Basic knowledge of foreign trade law and customs law
- Basic knowledge of
- Basic mapping settings
- Definition and activation of legal regulations
- Configuration of embargo check, sanctioned party list screening and legal control (import/export license management)
- Configuration of customs processing and transit/presentation
- Configuration of preference processing (preference determination and supplier’s declaration management)
SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP 8
Notes and announcements:
This course covers the application areas of Compliance Management and Customs Management as well as preference processing.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org