Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F61) Implementing SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance
Have a question? Contact Us
- Be familiar with SAP ERP Financial Accounting or Management Accounting in SAP ERP.
- Financial Accounting Consultants: ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’(S4F01).
- Management Accounting Consultants: ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’(S4F02).
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Project Execution for SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- SAP S/4HANA for central finance Landscape Architecture
- Basic Setup and Configuration
- Initial Load and Real-time Replication
- Error Handling
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Run Phase
- Validation and Reconciliation
- Central Payments
SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course provides an overview of the scope and capabilities of SAP S/4HANA for central finance. You will be able to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. You will also understand what it means to implement SAP S/4HANA for central finance and how to execute the main configuration steps.
This course does include exercises, so you will do some practicing. This course is recommended before starting a Central Finance implementation project.
Please ensure that you bring along all the prerequisites listed below (S4F60, S4F601/e, S4F01, S4F02). A good follow-up course is the course ‘Hands on experience for implementing SAP S/4HANA for central finance (HOF60).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com