Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS4F03) Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
Have a question? Contact Us
- Accounting Knowledge
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- 1st week
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Event-based postings to cost centers and internal orders
- Periodic cost allocation and activity allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Internal order overview and master data
- Event-based postings to internal orders
- Period-end closing of the internal orders
- Planning on cost centers and internal orders
- Budgeting and availability control on cost centers and internal orders
- New commitment management solutions on cost centers
- 2nd week
- Profitability management
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings to profit centers
- Profit center planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Product cost planning methods
- Product cost planning basics
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Product cost planning configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Additional costing functions
- Extended valuation methods: mixed cost estimate, using special procurement types, costing subcontracting operations, calculation scrap, costing product with multiple variants, costing co-products, describe material ledger.
SAP S/4HANA 2021
Course notes and announcements:
The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed toward new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification.
This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning and Profit Center Accounting.
Integration is all discussed in this academy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides..
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org