Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS4F04) Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part II
Have a question? Contact Us
- TS4F03 Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Analyze organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Perform Alignment in COPA and valuation in COPA
- Actual posting within main business processes to COPA
- Perform planning and plan-integration using the valuation in COPA
- Create reports in COPA
- Use tools to analyze customizing and value flows in COPA
SAP S/4HANA 2021
Course notes and announcements:
The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed towards new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 2.
Participants of this Academy (part 2) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Product Cost Controlling and Profitability Analysis and their integration are discussed in this academy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com