Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ACT100) SAP Activate Methodology
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic understanding of SAP Best Practice concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP configuration concepts
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- SAP Activate Overview
- SAP Activate Elements
- Workstreams in Detail
- Transition Paths - New Implementation for S/4HANA Cloud, S/4HANA On- Premise, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- Transition Paths – System Conversion
- Transition Paths – Selective Data Transition
- The intention of the course is to gain an understanding of the foundations of the SAP Activate implementation framework, and especially the methodology component. In ACT100 you learn the specific details that apply to an S/4HANA implementation leveraged by the extended usage of Solution Manager.
- Students attending this course should consider taking E2E600 training where they will have the opportunity to use Solution Manager to put into practice some of the recommendations presented to them.
Course notes and announcements:
ACT100 is designed to give participants an introduction to the implementation framework of SAP Activate. The course discusses the methodology component of SAP Activate in detail, including key deliverables in the context of different project journeys for new implementation in the cloud and on-premise (including SAP Fiori activation), system conversion and landscape transformation.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org