Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ADM110) Installing and Updating SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite Systems
Have a question? Contact Us
- Describing the processes of AS ABAP- and AS Java-based SAP systems
- SAP S/4HANA installation
- SAP Solution Manager ABAP installation
- SAP Solution Manager Java installation
- Post-installation activities
- Updating SAP S/4HANA Server using SUM (Standard)
- Updating SAP Solution Manager ABAP using SUM (Single System)
- Updating SAP Solution Manager Java using SUM
- Installation of additional instances
- Installation planning
- Installation preparation
- Managing an Enqueue Replication Server (ERS)
- Optional: Up to Date Installation (UDI)
- In this course you will learn how to install different SAP systems, including technical pre- and post-installation steps of the installation. As examples for the different types of SAP systems you will install an SAP S/4HANA Server system including the SAP HANA database, and an SAP Solution Manager system. These SAP systems will be installed on different operating systems (Linux and Windows) using different databases (SAP HANA DB and SAP MaxDB).
- After successfully attending ADM110, participants should also be capable of installing SAP ECC systems on different operating systems and databases.
SAP S/4HANA Server 2021
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 with AS ABAP 7.40 and AS Java 7.50
Course notes and announcements:
In this course, you learn how to install and update SAP systems, using the required tools on different operating systems and different databases.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 4 day instructor led course qualifies for 32 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org