Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IBP500) SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: IBP100 – SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Overview
- IBP300 – SAP IBP Advanced Configuration
- IBP200 –SAP IBP Platform Features and Time Series Based Heuristics
- Introduction to the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower application
- SAP Supply Chain Control Tower Model Overview
- Creation of Dashboards
- Creation of Charts in Analytics
- Use of Charts Drill-Down and Planning Notes functionality
- Create and Subscribe to Custom Alerts
- Application Jobs for Alerts
- Procedure Playbooks
- Case Management Functionality
- Intelligent Visibility and Intelligent Visibility Profiles
- Navigation/Integration scenarios
SAP IBP OD 2205
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will gain a solid understanding of the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower business processes and supporting functionality. Instructor-led training is supplemented with hands-on exercises using the most recently released version of the SAP IBP cloud solution. DO NOT attempt to take this course without first completing IBP100 – SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Overview. If you attempt to take IBP500 without first completing the IBP100 mandatory prerequisite course, you will not achieve the maximum benefits and some concepts may be difficult to comprehend.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org