Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS450) Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA - Academy Part I
Have a question? Contact Us
- General business knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes
- Basic SAP S/4HANA knowledge, comparable to S4H00
- Week 1:
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure in procurement, and customizing of organizational units
- Plain procurement processes
- Master data in procurement: material, business partner supplier, info record, source list
- Stock material compared with consumable material
- Advanced transactions in procurement
- Consumption-based planning and planning run
- Week 2:
- Sources of supply: info record, contract, scheduling agreement
- Source determination: source list, quotation, special aspects
- Optimized purchasing
- Selected additional topics: user parameters, system messages
- Document release procedure
- Specific procurement processes: self-service process, invoicing plan, blanket purchase order
- Reporting and analytics
- Customizing for purchasing
- Please note that the Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy is primarily targeting participants who are not experienced with procurement in SAP ERP.
SAP S/4HANA 2021
Course notes and announcements:
The Consultant Academy for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement addresses learners who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of the functions of Materials Management in SAP S/4HANA. This includes the application functions as well as the system configuration.
The Academy consists of two parts; this is the first part. The Academy concludes with certification C_TS452 based on Part I (course TS450) and Part II (course TS452).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com