Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BR240) Financial Contract Accounting
Have a question? Contact Us
- • Basic accounting knowledge
- BRIM Overview
- Master Data
- Document Structure and Transfer to FI-GL
- Transactions and Account Determination
- Customer Initiated Payments: Payment Lot and Cash Journal
- Clarification Processing
- Company Initiated Payments: Payment Run (Direct Debit, Credit Card)
- Returns Processing
- Configuration of Clearing Variants
- Dunning and Collection
- Interest Calculation
- Installment Plan
- Security Deposits
- Closing Activities
- Technology: Event Concept and Parallelized Mass Processing
- The Exercises base on SAP Fiori. The Exercises include customizing (clearing variant, dunning procedure).
SAP S/4HANA 2021 FP01 • SAP Fiori 2021
Course notes and announcements:
The course BR240 provides an overview of the features of SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) in the context of the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management solution (BRIM).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com