Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(DWCBW1) SAP Data Warehouse Cloud: SAP BW Bridge
Have a question? Contact Us
- Hands-on Experience with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA and/or SAP BW/4HANA
- Visit of at least one the following trainings: BW310H, BW330H, BW350H, BW410, BW430, BW450, DBW462, DBW4H
- Getting Started with Data Warehousing and the Training Environment
- SAP BW Bridge
- Introducing SAP BW Bridge incl. Basic Concepts and Integration Options
- Migrating from on-premise SAP BW Content to SAP BW Bridge
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Introducing SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Describing Spaces, Integration Options, Operations and Best Practices
- Introducing Modeling in the Data Builder
- Introducing Modeling the Business Layer
- Describing Consumption Options in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Additional Aspects in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Outlook and Roadmap
- The course has a strong focus on hands-on experience and provides more than 20 exercises to implement a complete end-to-end scenario.
- Special note:
- The intended audience for this training are experts which have several years of experience in developing and maintaining applications with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA and/or SAP BW/4HANA.
- The course material is available in English only.
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP BW Bridge, latest release
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, latest release
SAP Analytics Cloud, latest release
SAP BW/4HANA 2021
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP BW Bridge. The emphasis on how to integrate classic on-premise SAP sources and their extractors. Another scenario is the migration of existing SAP BW content and leverage of modeling capabilities in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
The course material is available in English language only.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com