Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HDW410) SAP SQL Data Warehousing
Have a question? Contact Us
- A basic knowledge of data warehouse concepts
- HA100 - to learn the fundamentals of SAP HANA
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Overview and Introduction
- Why SAP SQL Data Warehousing?
- Overview of the SAP HANA Platform
- SAP HANA development environment
- SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation toolset
- Data Modeling
- Reference data warehouse architecture
- Reference development method
- Modeling approaches
- Modeling methods
- Persistence types
- Implementing the data warehouse model
- Data provisioning and transformation
- Analytical objects
- SAP HANA Data Warehouse Scheduler
- SAP HANA Native DataStore Objects Deployment
- SAP Data Lifecycle Manager and SAP Data Distribution Optimizer
- Data Lifecycle Manager
- SAP Data Distribution Optimizer
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Web IDE for SAP HANA
XS Advanced (XSA)
SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation 2.6.0
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will get an overview and practical introduction to the methodology and tools to develop a custom SQL-based data warehouse. This training will focus the SQL Data Warehouse approach by using the SAP HANA Platform, SAP XS Advanced (XSA), SAP Enterprise Information Management and SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation toolset.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com