Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4610) Delivery Processing in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4600 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- S4605 - Sales Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Idea and Function of the Delivery Document
- Explaining the Concept and Structure of the Delivery Document
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Maintaining the Organizational Units for Delivery Processes
- Controlling Deliveries
- Controlling Delivery Documents
- The Goods Issue Process based on the Delivery
- Adjusting Automatic Determination of Relevant Fields for Outbound Delivery Creation
- Adjusting Delivery and Transportation Scheduling
- Processing Outbound Deliveries
- Using the Outbound Delivery Monitor
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery with Embedded EWM
- Picking Outbound Deliveries with EWM
- Posting Goods Issue
- Creating Inbound Deliveries in EWM
- Using Special Functions in Deliveries
SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS00
Course notes and announcements:
This course is intended for those who require detailed knowledge of the use and configuration of delivery documents to map business requirements in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org