Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F07) Reporting for Finance in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- Business Knowledge in SAP S/4HANA from a technical Perspective
- Controlling or Financials Application Knowledge in SAP S/4HANA
- Project knowledge in SAP S/4HANA
- Embedding Embedded Analytics in the Reporting framework of SAP S/4HANA
- The Virtual Data Model (VDM)
- CDS View Types
- Analytical Queries
- Semantic Tagging
- Time-Dependent Global Hierarchies
- Using the Manage Date Functions
- Multidimensional Reporting – Analytical Queries on Web Dynpro Tiles
- SAC Stories on SAP Fiori Launchpad Tiles
- Custom CDS Views and Custom Views and Logic
- Custom Analytical Queries
- The Manage KPIs and Reports App
- The View Browser
- The Query Browser
- Optional: The Analysis Path Framework (APF)
- S4F07 is a technical training class and focuses on the concepts and set-up of SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics.
- S4H400 ‘SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Foundation’ also is about Embedded Analytics Reporting but S4F07 is Financial-focused. The demo and exercise scenario refer to Controlling in S/4HANA. The tools shown and the depth of information in both classes is the same!
SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Notes and announcements:
The course provides an overview and a detailed hands-on to the Embedded Analytics reporting tools in SAP S/4HANA. It describes the main components of the new reporting architecture and shows the necessary tools to set up the different kinds of reports. It also explains the benefits and use case of the different reporting tools.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org