Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4LG1) Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- Experience using SAP ERP/Business Suite logistics applications
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Motivation and Overview
- Explaining the motivation behind SAP S/4HANA
- Examples of innovations in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Simplification Item Catalog
- Checking the Simplification Item Catalog for SAP S/4HANA
- User Experience: SAP Fiori UX
- SAP´s User Experience strategy
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning
- Demand Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Executing the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) run in SAP S/4HANA
- Embedded Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Execution
- Understanding External Procurement and Inventory Management
- Executing Discrete Production in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Learn how to use (embedded) Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Exploring Order Fulfillment in SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring Transportation Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Real-Time Analytics
- Analyzing incoming sales orders in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA System Conversion Scenarios
- Checking the Conversion Guide for SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise Management: Summary
- A Few Key Take-Aways for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Getting More Information on SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS00
Course notes and announcements:
In this course the key logistical business processes are discussed that can be found within SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management. Demand Planning, Material Requirements Planning and embedded Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling are discussed. There is also focus on the execution processes: External Procurement and Inventory Management, (discrete) Production, embedded Extended Warehouse Management, Order Fulfillment and (embedded) Transportation Management. Real-Time Analytics and possible conversion scenarios are also discussed.
This course is specifically targeted at learners with background knowledge and experience in SAP ERP logistics areas (e.g. manufacturing, procurement, and sales). It outlines important innovations and simplifications of logistics processes in SAP S/4HANA.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com