Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM745) SAP Processes in Manufacturing Execution
Have a question? Contact Us
- This class will be relevant to the new Associate Level Certification that SAP will begin in late 2007. No configuration will be covered in this session. Configuration is covered in SCM226-Configuration of Demand Planning
- Knowledge of the manufacturing life cycle
- SAP Manufacturing Execution Overview and Application Infrastructure
- Master Data Setup for Production in SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Production Execution in SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Data Collection in SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Floor Stock in SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Dashboards for Production Operators
- Management of the Product on the Shop Floor
- Production Monitoring and Analysis
- Nonconformance Management in SAP Manufacturing Execution
SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) 15.5
Course Notes and Announcements:
This course is designed to provide an overview of the business processes and fundamental concepts of discrete manufacturing in SAP Manufacturing Execution. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to define and configure production and product master data required to run and control various discrete production processes.
As a result of successfully completing this course, the participants will have the required foundational knowledge to act as key-users for the SAP Manufacturing Execution solution and to actively participate in implementation projects.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com