Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS4F02) Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part II
Have a question? Contact Us
- TS4F01 Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F10)
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, investment support measures, information system, and asset legacy data transfer
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Revision of the TS4F01 and TS4F02 academies, preparation for the certification
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
SAP S/4HANA 2021
Course notes and announcements:
Participants must work through TS4F01 prior to attending this course. After completing TS4F02, you can take the certification exam C_TS4F02_ 1909.
In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org