Wouldn't it be great to have a tool that could tailor marketing messages to the right audience and moment, and then gauge and alter campaigns to maximize sales? It would sure save time and energy.
With marketing automation, businesses can:
- Save time and resources: Automation tools can handle repetitive tasks, such as sending emails and social media posts, freeing up time and resources for more strategic activities.
- Enhance customer experiences: Automation can help businesses to deliver personalized and relevant content to customers, improving their overall experience.
- Increase efficiency and productivity: Automation helps to standardize and streamline marketing processes, making them more efficient and effective.
- Improve the ROI of marketing campaigns: By using automation to track and analyze data, businesses can gain insights into what works and what doesn’t and adjust their marketing efforts accordingly to maximize their return on investment.
Convert More Shoppers, More Often, at Higher Value
Your customers don’t have time to waste on irrelevant messages. If you’re sending them content that fails to align with their interests, you’re training them to ignore your brand… or you could even be giving them reason to unsubscribe.
By tailoring each experience to your customers’ interests and communication preferences, you establish your brand as the most reliable and trusted resource for all their needs.
Why Marketing Automation is a Must-Have
If you’re looking to drive customer growth and revenue, lean on automation to do the heavy lifting. Using automation in the sales cycle enables you to deliver highly personalized customer experiences at scale while removing the mundane burden of deploying communications manually. It also reduces the margin for human error and frees your marketing team to focus on other critical tasks. Keep the following automation tips in mind:
- You’ll want to test and optimize your marketing automations before your busy selling season- you don’t want any surprises that eat into revenue.
- Customer attention spans are shorter than ever, and the overall sales cycle is faster. Plan ahead to assure your content (images, product information, customer segmentation) is ready to make your automation processes as efficient and engaging as possible.
- Testing your essential automation tactics like “Price Drop” and “Back-In-Stock” to gain a better understanding of which automations are most effective and useful for your marketing team.
Maximize ROI with AI-powered Marketing Automations
Grow a database of engaged, high-value customers and dramatically improve time to value with pre-built, AI-powered marketing automations. From abandoned cart to customer churn, Emarsys identifies key growth opportunities and helps you capitalize on them fast, with easy-to-use strategies that can be executed in a single click.
Deliver Transactional Engagements at Scale
Easily integrate Emarsys across email, web, mobile, ads, direct mail, and in-store, and gain the agility you need to deliver effective transactional campaigns and keep up with supply chain dependencies. Keep shoppers shopping with fast password reset messages, reduce customer support enquiries with SMS shipping updates, and build anticipation with order confirmation and post-purchase emails at scale.
Leverage Automation for a Better Customer Engagement
Depending on your customer engagement solution, you’ll have a host of automations at your fingertips. Here are some ways you can use automation to enhance your customers’ shopping experience and make your team more efficient:
- Abandoned cart campaigns: You can use a combination of channels to re-engage your customers who failed to complete a purchase, including email, SMS, and social media advertising. For instance, set up an automation so that if a customer abandons their cart while shopping on your app or website, a push notification will be sent to their mobile device, encouraging them to return.
- Simplify your checkout process: To prevent cart abandonment, make it as easy as possible for customers to put product(s) into their cart and complete the checkout process. Requiring customers to fill in excessive information, or not enabling autofill, may cause friction, which decreases the chances they’ll finish their purchase.
- Use SMS to unite in-store and online: Experiment with entering leads into creative SMS campaigns. Invite customers into these campaigns via in-store QR codes, web push notifications, or in-app alerts. SMS messaging can be a powerful way to build awareness with your audience, reveal your most engaged customer segments, and increase purchase consideration.
Dunn Solutions and Emarsys
With Dunn Solutions’ expert SAP Emarsys consulting and services, businesses can increase revenue and exceed customer expectations with personalized, in-the-moment messages.
As a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines – SAP Emarsys offers a complete solution – beating other top Customer Engagement platforms on the market today. Combining the features of SAP Emarsys with the marketing and integration capabilities of Dunn Solutions gives our clients the solution they need to leverage advanced predictive models and customer journeys to turn insight into automated marketing action. Learn more here or contact us today.
Written By: Elizabeth Mackey
Published: January 11, 2023
Source: Omnichannel Customer Engagement for Retail Marketers | Emarsys
Emarsys, Marketing Automation, Customer Engagement Platform, Consultant, Personalization